Saturday, August 4, 2007

Well...I'm trying this again

Life is throwing me alot of changes lately and I feel the need to write although I am not a writer. I just need a way to get thoughts down and since I am online so much. It seemed like a good way.
My favorite things in life are my family and friends, my job, cross stitching and reading. Some of the difficult things lately are I recently had to put my mom in a nursing home which is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. It was important for her safety but I still feel like I let her down. Frank(dh) is being transferred to WI for 6-8 months and then onto the middle east for another 6-12 months. After much thinking, we have decided that my son and I will stay in St. Louis where we have friends and support. My family lives in PA. I am hoping with my great job and friends plus my hobbies to make it through the time apart from my husband and being a "single mom."
As for my job I love so much. I work for Nurses for Newborns doing home visits on babies at risk for child abuse and neglect. I teach all the moms how to be the best moms they can be. It can be heart breaking at times and so uplifting at others. If anyone wants to learn more, we do have a website www.nfnf.org
I have some plans with some stitching friends for this weekend and maybe some stash shopping which I need..some fun time for me!
I am exhausted so I will say good night!

No comments: