Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Stitching the nights away....

So the holidays are coming and stress levels are high and I've been stitching the evenings/nights away. However I can't post anything cause I have finished anything(lol) and everything is a gift that could be seen here by the person getting it. So no pictures. I did start the big zip for me and can't wait until January to start wooded wingding or whatever it is called. Stitches just called and told me my thread was in so I can start Frank's present now. How many stitching days till Christmas??? Not nearly enough....
This week has been difficult for some reason. Lots of headaches but I am calling a new doctor tomorrow and getting an appointment. Hopefully they will be able to get me back on a feeling good road in 2008.
I am looking for a New Year's chart but I can't find one I like much..suggestions?

1 comment:

glenda said...

You know, i'm not sure if i have ever seen a new year's chart....