Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Gosh it has been so long since I have been here..it's crazy but life gets in the way a lot. Recently I have been doing a lot of thinking. I am tired of being in St. Louis with my family in North Carolina. I am finding I am thinking a lot about 2009 which was the hardest year of my life. The deployment year made me strong but it wasn't easy. 2012 isn't starting easy but I hope it improves with time. So I don't call them resolutions but goals and I have many but the number 1 goal is not one I can control.
I WANT TO LIVE IN NORTH CAROLINA BY 12/31/12

Personal Goals:
1. spend more time on me(and less on time suckers like facebook)
2. exercise
3. lose some weight

Reading Goals:
1. read a book a week
2. read 6 classics I have never read before
3. keep up with book club reads
4. find a f2f in my new community

Stitching Goals:
1. Finish The Serenity Prayer(started 12/9/08)
2. Have more finishes than 2011(1 ornament)
3. Stitch at least 1/2 of 2012 ornament club
4. finish LK 6 Fat Men
5. start and finish Bent Creek Snow Globe

So that all makes me very tired...think I will get off here and read for a bit then bed...

8 comments:

Teresa said...

glad to see you back to blogging...I agree much better than facebook....;)
great goals

Zya and Daizy said...

Great goals! check out our new blog post http://brightdreamerz.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/papertowns-movie-review.html

Gadgetzone BD said...

nice post.:)

Hữu Tú Trương said...

Nice blog !!!
thanks for sharing
thiet ke noi that chung cu
thi cong noi that chung cu
Kien truc nha vui
Xay dung nha vui
Cong ty nha vui
Nha vui

ammarbder1 said...



شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض

ammarbder1 said...



وايت شفط بالرياض
شركة تنظيف قصور بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تتنظيف شقق بالرياض

ammarbder1 said...


شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة دهانات وديكورات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض

شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض

ammarbder1 said...



شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
فنى كهرباء بالرياض
شركة تركيب سراميك ورخام بالرياض
شركة تركيب نجارة الباب والشباك بالرياض
شركة ترميم المنازل واعمال البناء بالرياض