Wednesday, August 8, 2007

not much stitching done here this week

Work has been crazy. I am still attemptimg to catch up with being gone for 2 weeks for my mom. I think on Friday I will be caught up. YEA!!! That is only with work though. Still house stuff to do. My baby starts 2nd grade on Monday and tomorrow is meet the teacher night. This is just a crazy week and I know this weekend will be as bad with getting Matthew ready to go back into the school routine. I will be glad to have more of a routine also. Hopefully work will slow down and I can pick up a needle again. In fact, I know it is late but I may just have to do a few stitches tonight just for the stress reducing quality. Won't get much done but even 6-12 x's can be theraputic for me.

Hope everyone has a good night! Oh and I also start Jodi Picoult's book Nineteen Minutes last night so I might even manage a chapter or two.

Take Care,
Kim

1 comment:

Stitchy Princess said...

Sounds like you're busy! I hope your little one has a good day back to school!