Saturday, September 1, 2007

Slept for 12 hours

Well after I went to bed I slept for about 12 hours. Right now I am upright by feel awful. I hurt all over and I am coughing alot again. I am eating lunch(Subway not snickers..lol)and then I think I will take my cough syrup and return to bed. I would love to stitch but my back hurts so much it isn't possible right now. Maybe later or tomorrow. I am just going to read a book or maybe only flip through magazines or maybe sleep. I am more physically exhausted than sleepy.

I hope everyone is having a good Saturday and taking care of themselves. Hopefully my phone won't ring much more(2 so far)but I am always on 24 hour call for my clients. Now I educate them on appropriate times to call, etc. There is one I WANT to hear from today due to a safety issue. But otherwise hope all is quiet. Plus they can call all they want, I either talk them through the issue or send them to the ER.

Happy stitching or reading!

No comments: