Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Yet Again...

I am NOT sleeping! I am so so tired of this. Tomorrow is a busy work day and then in the evening we have the cub scout Halloween party..ugh! I have been stitching and plan on returning to it in a few minutes. I want to work on Val's Stuff "I'm alittle batty" so true I know! But I have a charity square due in November in Australia so that is coming first. My dump truck is looking more and more like a dump truck daily...lol! Luckily I am doing it on 11 count and it is very mindless...kinda like coloring. Easy to do when I am sleepy. Problem tonight is I am NOT sleepy at all. I plan to watch Days of our Lives, Show me St. Louis and Oprah while stitching hoping to get sleepy. Then I may read. My new Bookmarks magazine came today. Outlander is getting good(as I knew it would being a reread). I know I am rambling but I am putting off going to bed. I already talked a friend to sleep on the phone..lol! Nights like tonight make me regret staying in MO while dh went to WI. I know it is too late to change my mind on that one but I wish I could turn my brain off.
Okay everyone...wish me some sleep again!

2 comments:

redinpc said...

I love the Outlander series. I have read the first 5 books twice now. Am waiting for the 6th one to come out in mass market edition next month. The large one is out but to big to fit on my shelf lol. Another good read is the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. Kinda a fantasy type with wizards and dragons and such. Anyways have a great day and happy stitching.

Stitchy Princess said...

Oh my, I hope this gets better! Have you tried tylenol PM or anything like that yet? Or maybe a hot bath?