Saturday, December 29, 2007

Stitching

So Christmas was good and work is busy. Babies get born 12 months a year. Life has just been crazy. I don't know which way I am going. DH got me stitching stuff for Christmas for the first time in our 12(almost 13)years together. I got perf paper and two patterns. A Little House one and the new Stitchy Kitty snowman trio. Went to the LNS today to get the stuff for the trio. I also thought about things I want to finish or at least work on (lol) in 2008. That is everything is my rotation and more...lol! I think this year will be the year I do Matthew's birth thing. I finally got the baby shoes pattern and he will be 8 on Thursday. I am anxious to stitch alot of things. I think I had 6 or 7 total for 2007 and hope 08 will bring many more. I stitch much more regularly now than I did a year ago. A year ago probably only once a month at stitching group maybe. Now I stitch almost every night(well haven't during the holidays)but I have realized my stress is greatly reduced by stitching. I've said it before and I'll say it again..amazing what little x's do for a body.

Take Care!

No comments: