Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Another day, another headache

OMG...I think my head is going to blow off! I have now had this headache for over 24 hours. I also feel like I am getting sick...ugh! Not to mention someone in almost all of the kiddos I saw today is sick..ugh! Keep those germs to yourself! I called doctor today about the flu shot..they won't give them until the beginning of November. I don't get it because I always got mine in October so it kicked in by November. If I get the flu...of course this doctor is an idiot! So what is everyone stitching and/or reading?

I'm stitching
Linda Myer's Quilt thing
dump truck for kid in Australia needs to be there by 11/15
jar wrapper for ILCS exchange

What I need to start
ornament for St. Louis Stitchers exchange which I haven't picked yet

What I want to start
I'm a little batty by Val's Stuff

What I'm reading
The First Time by Joy Fielding for my work bookclub on Friday

Well I am off to do something..LOL!

3 comments:

monique said...

I haven't picked my ornament for exchange yet, either. Tonight I kitted up LK "12 Blessings"... I'm going to do them (or at least start LOL) all on one fabric.

Petra said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, it could be why you haven't been sleeping well! I hope your headache clears, those longterm migraines really suck the life out of you when we have to be on the go go go...
Take care of yourself!

Petra in NJ
(CSF)

Stitchy Princess said...

Oh my, when it rains, it pours, huh? I hope you're feeling better today. I've been stitching on Halloween projects, even thought it's been so warm that it just doesn't feel like Halloween yet.