Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday Evening

Hi!

Things here are fairly good. Frank left on Wednesday and made it to WI safely. One issue we had is last night it got cold here and I wanted to turn on the heat. It wouldn't come on. With him talking me thru it on the phone, we determined it was the pilot light that was out. He wanted me to light it..NOOOOOO!! I checked the 10 day forecast and decided to just wait until he gets back next Wednesday. I got alot of stitching done last night since I don't sleep anymore. I worked about 4 hours on the dump truck for Australia. It is starting to look more than a blob. Tonight is Thursday with "must see TV" so I should get lots done. Today Matthew had a 1/2 day so this afternoon we went shopping(see I am in this habit). We went to walmart, target, local bookstore and stitching shop. At walmart I got 2 cds..greatest hits of Tim McGraw and of FAith Hill. At Target, M got a new ds game and some clothes(jeans, pjs and shirts). I got books. At the bookstore we both got books. At the stitching shop, I got the stuff to make my STL stitchers ornament so I can't tell on here, she might just be reading alot. The day finished off with a trip to the library and grocery store.
My books:
Veil of Roses by Laura Fitzgerald
Preedom's Writers Diary
The rest of her life by Laura Moriarty
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte(I have never read this)
when all the world was young by Barbara Holland

Matthew's books:
Grumpy Pumpkins by Judy Delton
Jake Drake Know-it_All by Andrew Clements

Which one will I read first? None of them..lol! I waited months at the library to get Jodi Picoult's Nineteen Minutes so will start that tonight. As for stitching, I am not sure. I am really cruising on the dump truck so may continue with that. I plan to kit up my ornament tonight. Then I may work on the fall jar wrap exchange.

So many things to do, so little time!!!

1 comment:

glenda said...

You are certainly busy!!

How is your head feeling this weekend? I sure hope lots better. Looks like you got some great books.

Any pics of the dump truck, yet?