Sunday, October 14, 2007

It can't be Sunday already

I have mixed emotions tonight. For those who asked, my head continues to hurt. I believe it is stress related and made worse by my inability to sleep well. I think it is almost three am here and I am not even tired. No stitching done since Thursday for no good reason why. Hubby is away in WI and I am going crazy. I don't know if I can do this for another year or so. IT is very difficulty. Our son has alot of needs and Saturday was awful. Tomorrow I would like to take it easy, stitch etc but we are going to a fall festival. It can be fun but can also be alot of work with Matthew on my own. I have been trying to read a bit but I am not liking the current Jodi Picoult. Maybe I need to move on to something else. If it is not holding my interest by Monday...back to the library it goes.

I am going to try and get some sleep

1 comment:

monique said...

Goodness, read something light hearted LOL I find Jodi Picoult books to be a bit depressing. I sure hope you get to feeling less stressed soon!